Welcome to Friendplus ("Friendplus," "we," "us" or "our"). Friendplus provides a fast, beautiful,extra features and fun way for you to share media through our content-sharing platform. Just post your whats your mind, choose a filter to transform the look and feel, add comments (if you like) and share on facebook, googleplus, twitter, and boost your every post.
• Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users Use our Application, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Application. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Application related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Application. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Application, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
By using this Application, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Application. Your continued use of the Application following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We collect the following types of information.
• Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an Friendplus account.
• Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Friendplus.
• User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
• Communications between you and Friendplus. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
• If you choose, you can use our "Find friends" feature to locate other people with Friendplus accounts either through (i) your contacts list, (ii) third-party social media sites or (iii) through a search of names and usernames on Friendplus.
• If you choose to find your friends through (i) your device's contacts list, then Friendplus will access your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using Friendplus.
• If you choose to find your friends (iii) through a search of names or usernames on Friendplus then simply type a name to search and we will perform a search on our Service.
• Note about "Invite Friends" feature: If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our "Invite friends" feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, Friendplus does not have access to or control this communication.
• We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
• Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
• When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
• When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Friendplus.
• A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
• Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
• Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
• help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
• remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
• provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
• provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
• develop and test new products and features.
• monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
• diagnose or fix technology problems.
• automatically update the Friendplus application on your device.
• Friendplus or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Friendplus (or the group of companies of which Friendplus is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
• We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Friendplus is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
• We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
• We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
• We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
• Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Friendplus, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
• Friendplus, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from INDIA law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
• We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Friendplus cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Friendplus or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
• Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Friendplus, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Friendplus make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
• Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
• Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
• Following termination or deactivation of your account, Friendplus, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.